MARKETING & STRATEGY SPECIALIST
11 September 2020
Researches, identifies, analyzes, develops and implements customer business relationships in domestic and/or international markets. Identifies business expansion opportunities, develops proposals to solicit new opportunities, and secures new contracts. Serves as a key member of the Strategy Development and Strategic Investment Working Groups.
- Assesses new markets, develops new initiatives, recommends technology insertion and captures new business opportunities, as well as deepens existing client relationships.
- Assesses the competition and potential markets within the overall company growth objectives.
- Maintains and constantly improves the organization's competitive posture and leads major proposal efforts.
- Identifies a continuous pipeline of revenue generating opportunities.
- Manages multiple efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Oversees and assists in the preparation of proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other marketing related activities for potential opportunities.
- Works with program managers and technical staff to develop relevant and new materials as needed to support business development activities.
- Actively leads/participates in strategy/planning sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required, preferably working directly with Aviation, US Army National Guard and Reserve Components.
- Experience in developing overarching long-term strategies is required.
- Experience working with the DoD market and acquisition process is required.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills is required.
- Must be self-motivated, willing to learn and interested in working an uncertain and changing environment.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups required.
- Ability to obtain a Secret level Security Clearance required.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Prior Military service strongly preferred
Annual Salary; Depends on Experience (DOE)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
VEVRAA/Sec. 503 Federal Contractor
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Women/Minorities
Inter-Coastal Electronics, LLC shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.