ASSOCIATE ENGINEER, SOFTWARE QUALITY
16 March 2021
Assists with the implementation of a software quality assurance program in support of software products and services.
- Participates in establishing software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
- Acts as a build coordinator for software products.
- Evaluates software applications for errors and stability.
- Debugs scripts and identify system flaws.
- Performs both manual and automated testing strategies.
- Develops testing strategies and analysis for software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent electronic design certification required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- 1 year of related experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing skills required. Prior documentation experience preferred.
- 5+ years of directly related experience may substitute for degree.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint required.
- May be required to travel in or out of country.
- Must be able to secure Secret Clearance.
SALARY: $22.40 – $29.68 (DOE)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
VEVRAA/Sec. 503 Federal Contractor
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Women/Minorities
Inter-Coastal Electronics, LLC shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.